Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Brice Family

It was a wonderful experience for me to take the Brice's Family pictures.  Dad, Corrie, and I went to high school together, back in the day.  Corrie, is a Major in the Army serving overseas in Iraq.  He was coming home for some R&R for a few weeks, he had been gone for over 10 months.  He was so excited to be with his family.  He had told me it had been 6 years since they had last taken family pictures, so these would be very special to him.  I called, Dianna, up on the phone to talk details, and she beamed through the phone at the thought of having her husband with her, and their children. 
 I teared up often thinking about this photo shoot, and the happiness they would have in just being together.  They did not disappoint.  Corrie and Dianna's love for one another was undeniable.  
And those children love their daddy.  

I am so grateful for Major Brice, and all the men and women who serve our country.  
I am grateful to their families who support their soldiers, and I recognize their sacrifice.  
You are appreciated and loved!




No comments:

Post a Comment