Monday, March 12, 2012

I want to introduce you to the Kuklin Family.  This is one of the strongest, faith filled families I know.    Krissy, the wonderful mother of this family, was diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time.  She and her husband are such an inspiration to me.  He is her Rock, and they love one another so much!  This family is pulling together so closely that I have been inspired in my life to emulate them.  I had the privilege of taking their family pictures before she started her treatments a few months ago.  Josh, the oldest is in the Army, and was able to be home for the weekend to be with his family.  He had to leave right after the shoot back to the base, but not before he gave his mom a great big hug! 
                               
 I just love this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment